Monday, July 04, 2005

Jerks!

Don noe why I got so much things to write!! Maybe I bottled them for too long le ba!! sorry if the entry too long, you can choose not to read it...

Guys in all ages are jerks!! No matter u are young or old, when they have something they still think not enough n wanna more n better 1..

why I say so cos I meet these jerks in my life!!! Friends, My Father, A unknown uncle!!

1st is my father, got a family with good wife n four lovely kids.. eventhough we are not that rich but still we are happy with life.. Because of this man, whole thing changed!! b4 he leaved the family always beat the us esp mum, own loansharks $$$, own company $$$ etc... After he leaved, mum got to work 2 jobs n support the whole family, every 2 days you will see police at my hse cos of loansharks, everything is in a shit!!! He juz happy went off with another woman plus a huge sum of $$$... What he do makes the whole family suffered!!! HE's A BIG DAMN ASSHOLE!!!

2nd are my friends, got gf le still not contented.. Still goes ard flirt and having 1 nite stand with those gals, did they ever think of how their gf feels when they noe it... Everything their gf come to me, the most I can scolded him I cant do anything cos is their prob bet them!! Always tell them what if today is u are the one coming to me not your gf and she did the same thing as u did.. Do u wan it? The ans they will give is NO!! Since they noe the ans why they still do it... IDIOT!!

3rd is an unknown uncle who is old enough to be my father le, came over n get to noe me and wanna me to be his gf!! DAMN ALL THE MEN IS THE SAME!!! Got wife le, still look for new... SO WHAT HE GOT $$$$, SO WHAT HE OWN A COMPANY AND DRIVE MEC.. IT DOESN'T MEANS YOU CAN FOOL ARD OUTSIDE!!
I asked him for the reason why he wanna me to his gf, the ans he gave is ONCE I SEE YOU, I LIKE YOU LE.. THE APPEARANCE IS PLEASANT N SWEET!! THE FEELING IS VERY COMFORTABLE... F HIM LORZ...

====================================================================
Almost a yr ago.. After something happened, I insoluted myself from every1 -- don talk, don care everyday slack n keep myself out from every1, hate crowded area etc and also got some forbear toward guys.. always think that if he come close, he got intension.. even like normal sitting on a chair, a person will put hand over my chair n in the past im ok w it but i told him to get his hand out of my chair..
but now still ok, thanks to MD they all keep asking me to open up, and also to him..

No comments: